Old August 23rd 04, 08:12 PM
Dr. Death

Woah, lets not put words in my mouth. I wholeheartedly agree with you
that the FCC should remove the DX limitation. If it were up to me,
they should allow unlimited DX, allow 100 watts of power, and open the
band from 26.000 Mhz to 28.000 Mhz.

I agree that the FCC should remove the DX limitation, it was a bad idea to
begin with.
I somewhat agree on the 100 watts, but there needs to be some rules such as
NO class C amps, or better yet 10 watts AM and 100 watts SSB.
No way should they EVER open up the freebands. Some of us freebanders (me)
spend 80% of our radio time on these freqs. and we (me) do not want the
general population of CBers using up our (mine) bandwidth.