Old August 26th 04, 04:57 PM
Twistedhed

From: Frank Gilliland
You flew right past it, Twist....."or petition". The
First Amendment give you the right "to petition
the Government for a redress of grievances",

Only I have none of these "grievances" you speak of.

which means you have a legal and direct

course of action to try and change any law you
think is unfair.

It's a non-issue with myself. It's so mundane, a law that is never
enforced isn't worth the bother you suggest.

That is a right which goes above and beyond

all the other rights that you are guaranteed to

insure that the government remains a

democracy.

Ee are not a democracy, we are a republic.

But if the petition is denied, you -don't- have

the right to ignore that law. And you -don't-

have the right to selectively ignore any law just
because you are a spoiled little child and are

too lazy to follow the legal procedure for

change.

I have the "right" to do anything I choose and if those who enforce the
law feel my acts are infringing on others or breaking the law, the law
has the right to make me accountable. If experiencing pain over cbers
talking dx is all you have to entertain and concern
yourself,,,,,congratulations.