Old August 28th 04, 06:24 AM
RF Police

Default Illegal linear Sparky

2.5K...hmmm. BAD ham!
Hello, I have a Like New, one owner Ameritron AL-1200 Amp for 10-160 meters.
I have only used it a handful of times on 17 meters. When I bought it from
AES 2 years ago, I had an Electrical Engineering friend come down to test
it, as I am visully impaired. It did about 2.5 KW into a Oil Filled Dummy
Load. I keep it covered when not in use and I am a non-smoker. I had a deal
and he couldn't come up with the money, but it is all packed in its original
boxes. I am asking $1800 and I will ship, or 1725, and you ship from near
Pgh, Pa. I can be reached at or 724-875-9357 Thanks for
reading this, 73, es g.b.

Regards,
Marty, W3QK