Old August 31st 04, 10:57 AM
M-Tech

Hey. It's just a 5 pin connector. Can't you find something from molex and
swap out both ends? Or is there some kind of "authentic" value in this like
the organ is a collectors item or something.

Don

"Robert MacNutt" wrote in message
m...
Hi. I found a few really old posts about this plug, but no part
numbers or sources. Anyone know where I can find one of these plugs?
One post said it was used on the HB-400 radio. It's round, with round
pins, shaped like a "Y" (or a crows foot).

Picture available he

http://www.combo-organ.com/plug.jpg

I don't need it for a CB, though. It was used on an old Rheem combo
(portable) organ for the volume pedal.