Old August 31st 04, 04:18 PM
Robert MacNutt

Frank Gilliland wrote in message . ..
On 30 Aug 2004 20:56:00 -0700, (Robert
MacNutt) wrote in :

Hi. I found a few really old posts about this plug, but no part
numbers or sources. Anyone know where I can find one of these plugs?
One post said it was used on the HB-400 radio. It's round, with round
pins, shaped like a "Y" (or a crows foot).

Picture available he

http://www.combo-organ.com/plug.jpg

I don't need it for a CB, though. It was used on an old Rheem combo
(portable) organ for the volume pedal.

I only have a few and I'm keeping them because I haven't found a
retail source. They have been used on lots of different stuff and
that's where I find them, so just keep looking. If you get desperate
you can always do the old wire-&-epoxy trick and mold yourself a new
one -- I've had to do that more times than I care to remember.

Thanks. can you give me an idea of the kind of things that used
these, i.e., a particular model/line of CB or something? I might be
able to locate a broken one on eBay for cheap, and talk the seller
into hacking off just the plug. hey, I might check the thrift stores,
too!