Old September 3rd 04, 03:08 AM
Twistedhed

From: (Steveo)
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Steveo)
(Twistedhed) wrote: Mopar wrote: Hey Twist, Poco is
going to be in Akron next month. Rusty Young and Paul Cotton are still
with them. Rockin'!
_
Now that ought to be rockin' indeed. I didn't know the dude was a
minister now. Does he still jam or what's the story? When Charlie
Daniels took to preaching, his music and live shows suffered greatly.
Weird.
_
Nope, unfortunately Furay hung up his touring
boots when he got religion.
_
If this was back in the day, I would ask what album is on your
turntable. So, in earnest effort to appear with the times,,what is in
your CD/tape player/Ipod/whatever at this moment?
-
I have all except 8-track and reel to reel. Whatcha' offering?
_
I need to update, no reel-to-reel : )
I was asking what you were listening to.......as soon as I can get one
of the kids to stop by and teach me about music on the internet and
swapping files, who knows where this technological leap may lead me? I
may end up with a new way to access the group on one of those new
fangled gadgets y'all call a pc.