Old September 5th 04, 06:34 PM
M-Tech

I don't know if you can beat a wilson "little wil" trunk mount for this
situation. I have one on my Passat and love it. All total, it's 36" and
can still handle 500watts.

Best mounting location on a van unfortunately will be the right/left hood
where it meets the cowling IMHO.

Don
313

"Scott" wrote in message
m...
Hello all, I am wanting to put a CB in my conversion van but my wife isn't
happy about having the big ugly antennae. I would like to know if anyone
has
ever used a glass mount cb antennae and if they are any account. The radio
will be using is only tuned to max but no amp.
Thanks..........

--
To email me please remove the exclamation mark from my address.