Old April 19th 04, 03:56 PM

Here is a newsgroup article I saved. I downloaded all of the RFD
programs from this site. Go here. Unwrap the URL.

Henry
http://communities.msn.com/Electrica...tware &fc_a=0

Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 13:30:11 -0700
From: "Neil"
To: "Low Power Amateur Radio Discussion"
Subject: [96966] MSDOS BASIC software archive and RF Design Mag
software archive

For all those who asked about the RF design files:

Click on the "Join Now" icon in upper right corner of page and go from
there.
Involves getting MSN passport which is just e-mail address at
hotmail.com
and password of your choice.

There are nearly a hundred files so can't forward them but could any
single
file from list on that page. they are named RFDXXYY.ZIP where XXis month
and
YY is year.

I downloaded them by right clicking on each and chosing "save target
as".
Some reason it insisted on saving it as xxxx.ZIP.zip so I edited out the
...ZIP from each save as so it became xxxx.zip.

Neil
http://www.aade.com

Almost All Digital Electronics
1412 Elm St. SE