Old September 7th 04, 11:27 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Keith=A0Hosman=A0KC8TCQ)
"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
Hey Twist you getting your feet wet? Twice in a coupled of weeks is
getting to be a bit too much you think? Hope you got a set of good
boots.
__

we are getting the outer bands now. I just arrived at the operation HQ
in Sarasota, and I was havibng a heck of a time keeping the car on the
road. I was staying in Tampa, but thats changed I was going to be there
until the 6th, but now am staying farther south, back where I was
before.
I am hanging in there, I'll be running the comm center tonight here at
the HQ.
73 de Keith KC8TCQ
_
Looks like you have plenty of work....that band from that rear wall
pounded this area early yesterday morning in the wee hours. And then the
rains came. 18 inches in some areas.