Old September 7th 04, 11:30 PM
Twistedhed

From: (I=A0Am=A0Not=A0George)
"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
Hey Twist you getting your feet wet? Twice in a coupled of weeks is
getting
to be a bit too much you think? Hope you got a set of good boots.
_
twist is a survivor but one of these storms may
knock his illegal cb operation off the air

_
Ha,,thanks for the good words, George...tell ya' what,,,,the air is
eerily quiet,,the local familiar voices I am accustomed to hearing,,I
haven't heard since the storm. I think several folks lost their
ears.....mine are intact, although they need some attention,,,my swr's
are reading 1:6 and this set-up is usually bum flat.