Old September 11th 04, 03:31 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote in
:

....email me Ollie's Volley. I have some info that will make
your day, but I can't post it publically.

Yeah now you and him are buddies, give me a break FRank.

Poor poor pitiful george is getting lonely. lol

LOL!!! All his back stops are drying up......................
Got the hot tub craned in this morning. Electrician
hooked it up, fired it up, f#@king relaxing. Daughter
& son had a blast in it tonight.

Landshark

Great! Dunno what type of winter weather you get out there but
that's when they're really great. Especially sitting in it
while it's snowing. Enjoy!

No snow, but cold weather. I get this just in
time for when I'm going away. Heading out to
Texas on Wednesday visit my cousin in Austin.
Then Hot Springs Arkansas on Thursday until
Sunday for business. Got a 4 hour lay over in
Huston on the way home, my other cousin in
Huston is going to hangout for a while when
I'm there.

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people