Old September 12th 04, 05:09 AM
Dr.X

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.X" wrote:
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
From: (Dr.X)
When do you think we should start the convoy outta here?
http://sirocco.accuweather.com/adc_h.../ai/UHAI_2.GIF
-Dr.X
_
Did you see that eye? 160 mph winds as of last update. I'm waiting
until they have the projected path either hitting the state or missing
us to the west before making the evacuation plan. It looks like some
place in the US is going to get pounded....Florida is in no position

sustain another catastrophe.

Makes my head hurt just thinking about it.

-Dr.X

Man I feel bad for you guys. Dunno what to say except I hope this
one is no worse than the last one. Hang in there!

Woo-Hoo! It's gonna miss us (I hope).
http://www.wunderground.com/tropical...0409_5day.html
But that also means it won't miss some one else. :-(
-Dr.X