Old September 15th 04, 04:01 AM
Chris

Uniden Pro510XL. I have had a few of them and they are good on receive and
transmit. No need for a power mic. They do benefit from a modulation
adjustment but that requires changing a resistor instead of turning a
potentiometer. Just don't let anyone talk you into removing the modulation
limiter because it will become muffled. I've seen these radios go on eBay
for $5. The older version of it, the PC33 is also a great radio.

Chris
om...