Old September 16th 04, 07:07 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20040916001945.254
:

wtf do you have to act a fool?

Return Fire

Hope your doing well bert ----leg humper

Nah, calling me a child molester is way yonder uncalled

for.
Do
you
try to think of the nastiest **** you can make up about
someone,
after
you get publicly slapped?

Publicly slapped? you called me a leg humper, I called you a
childmolester, sounds like you were the one who got

slapped...

I need a flunky attorney in Allentown so I can sue you for

slander
do you think this **** is worth contacting?

http://www.lehighvalleyelderlaw.com/about.html

LOL you going to leave anonymous messages on peoples answering
machines again? Hide behind corners and take pictures of peoples
houses again? ROTFLMAO then when they confront you you can call
"truce"...

Answer the question, should I contact her? She has a toll free
number so it won't cost me a dime.

Big problem for you Steveo is anyone you call will ask your real

name
and address and phone number so you will have to hang up like a kid
caught playing with the phone ROTFLMAOOOOooo...SCORE

I found her fax number too. Maybe I could show her what an asswipe
you really.

Old chinese saying, man who anonymously harasses lawyers get his ass
hung in a sling.

Good luck LOL.

Which phone number do you suggest I use?

Whats your name and home address is the first question anyone will ask you.

Or would it be better
to email her at and ask her about the
slander laws in Allentown, and what options I have in dealing
with the jerk (George Busch) that called me a child molester?

Who is George Busch?