Old September 20th 04, 10:28 AM
Steveo

(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote in message
om...
Hey, Psychiatrist to keyclowns. thanks for your post on keyclownism
now I understand what motivates these guys and why they act the way
they do. It is always fun to watch them kind of like animals in the
zoo or hamsters in a cage. I have a pet keyclown his name is Twisty
and he wont obey commands, wont make sense, stirs up the other
keyclowns, etc. Is there some special book I Should read to understand
Twisty?

Thanks again.

You are welcome. See, people?

That's priceless! You're talking to yourself and handing out Psychiatric
advice. Did your court ordered shrink teach you that trick?

COUNT PARTY DESCRIPTION ABBREV.
1 (D -1)ADAIR DOUGLAS W NONSUPPORT OF DEPENDENTS F4

Defendant to seek mental health counseling

Pursuant to the request of probation a capias is ordered
issued. Bond is set at $5,000.00 no 10%.

Probation as ordered by this Court on April 11, 1997 is
ordered continued with the following added conditions: 1)
Seek and maintain gainful employment; 2) Defendant to seek
mental health counseling; 3) Execute wage withholding
agreement.

JUDGE JAMES D. JENSEN
PARTY : D1 - ADAIR DOUGLAS W
12/5/2000 1 Title : EVT:JE FILE/JOUR $ THRU9/23/03
SENTENCE C-184-502
PARTY : D1 - ADAIR DOUGLAS W
3/15/2002 1 Title : COMMUNITY CONTROL TERMINATED
terminated unsuccesfully
PARTY : D1 - ADAIR DOUGLAS W