Old September 20th 04, 11:19 PM
Keith Hosman KC8TCQ

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
Hey Twist;
You ready for number three, or are you getting out of town? If it was me
I would be looking for someplace else to live.
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Glad yer doing ok Twist...... I am flying to Montgomery Al tomorrow
am. plane leaves Tampa at 8:35 am. Not sure how long I'll be on that
operation but wanted to wish you well.

Not sure when I'll get back online again so everyone take care and
behave yourselves heheh ( like thats going to happen :P)

73 de Keith