Old September 21st 04, 03:50 PM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
N8WWM
(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
EMAIL THE HIGH COMMAND ASAP FOR NEW INSTRUCTIONS

Why bother emailing yourself, fugly? Crisco Kathy Lee
give you the boot?

I cant believe how accurate Doug was though. You responded by posting
names and addresses and court records just like he predicted. No
doubt something big is cooking if he is issuing instructions. I got
mine by email today. Wouldnt you like to know whats in it, LOL

The gig is up fugly, -YOU- are Doug. There never was any truce, since
you have been posting the same tired **** thru AOL after you agreed
to knock it off.

Now...wouldn't you like to know what Steveo has planned as paybacks?

Hey dogie, rember when you posted this?

"Have not had this much fun since I used to go cuttin' coax and
building jamming oscillators back when I was 16 yrs old."

Ever see what a rope and a truck will do to a ****ed up antenna
like this!?

http://img64.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img64&image=dogie04.jpg

Keep it up, fugly.

This is sort of what it looks like, only on a larger scale..the last
time I "seen" it done.

http://www.icc.ru/radio/images/brocken_mast.jpg