Old September 21st 04, 04:27 PM
Twistedhed

From: (I=A0Am=A0Not=A0George)
(Twistedhed) wrote:
WA3MOJ wrote:
LOL its 'wreak' havoc not reek, journalism boy
_
Oh ye who live in glass houses,,,,the term was used correctly in many of
my past posts,,,,lack of sleep, coming off the road after a long two
days straight driving and my return has you beside yourself seeking
typo/grammatical errors in my playground. You may now relax.
_
you get tired so you substitute reek for wreak

but you spell devil-spawned conspiratorial

correctly ha ha lol twisty you lie like a rug

Hehehe,,,the style of typing with your index finger prevents you from
understanding such things.