Old September 22nd 04, 04:45 AM
I ain't George either

"Glenn S." wrote in message

I am currently running an old Antron 99, which has served me
well, except for lighting up my neighbor's telephone wires. I am
seriously considering buying an Interceptor 10K Antenna. Can anyone
think of any reasons why I shouldn't buy one?

There are a multitude of reasons you should not buy one, not the least of
which is the fact that you might not want a quality antenna. Another reason
is that you get what you pay for, and these are a little pricey, but still
within specs for quality.

Just kidding...they are excellent antennas, and I hope to see more people
using them. Of course, you can't call it a
CB antenna, because we all know it's against the law to manufacture a CB
Omni in the US or offer it for sale.

Bottom line? Save yourself some headaches and heartache and buy one!