Old September 22nd 04, 03:32 PM
Twistedhed

From: (itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge)
(Twistedhed) wrote in news:20940-41504213-125
@storefull-3252.bay.webtv.net:
Hey Twist, that's N8WWM you're responding to. _
Whoops,,,,,my sincere apologies to George. I caught it on the other post
where he addressed his arrest record via being a keyclown, but somehow
missed it here.

your apologizing to "george"

Yes, Mopar pointed out N8WWM is having problems again,,,his posts and
yours are remarkably similar at times..angry, hostile, insultive, and
remarkably delusional.

there is no

george

Landshark proved otherwise.

here never has been

See above.

but Ill give you time

Oh, thank you.

you

finally admit you have been falsely accusing

me of posting as Iam not george,

I said nothing of the sort. I apologized to you for honestly mistaking
one of Dogie's hostile posts as your own.

when I have told you It isn't me.

You have told many folks on this group many things. Nothing you say pans
out. That's Just The Way It Is (nod to Bruce Hornsby).