Old September 22nd 04, 05:24 PM
I Am Not George

(Twistedhed) wrote:
iamnotgeorge wrote:
Oh here it comes I can tell already you are
twisting and spinning and backpedaling wait
for it here comes your most creative excuse
yet ROTFLMAO

Email the FCC and ask them. This way, your misinterpretation of the
rules and disagreement is with the FCC, not I. Bottom line, since I

know
what I claimed is fact, I don't have the slightest concern what you

may
or may not believe. You have every right to remain in the dark on

such
issues and believe what you may.

ROTFLAMO!!!! just as predicted. You can't back up what you wrote, and
now you want ME to do the legwork to prove it FOR you!
LOLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL your our prize sneaky old lyin snake
twisty ha ha hahhaha