Old September 22nd 04, 10:08 PM
Steveo

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Hey psychiatrist to keyclowns, Mopedope is acting exactly as you
predicted. he is spending all his time posting gay stuff and crisco
cathy stuff thinking in his keyclown way that it is effective. You
have hit the nail on the head with your analysis of this guy. Mopedope
is highly suggestible and obedient as hell. There isnt a move he makes
you havent made him make. I hope you will give a lecture at Dayton
this year regarding your research into keyclownism. Maybe bring him
along as an exibit.

Don't try to blame your problems on me dougay, you can deal with me
in person. You and that felon **** you live with deserve each other.