Old September 23rd 04, 11:56 PM
I Am Not Ice

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:38:16 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Steveo wrote in
:

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:
:

wtf do you have to act a fool?

Return Fire

Hope your doing well bert ----leg humper

Nah, calling me a child molester is way yonder uncalled
for.
Do
you
try to think of the nastiest **** you can make up about
someone,
after
you get publicly slapped?

Publicly slapped? you called me a leg humper, I called you
a childmolester, sounds like you were the one who got
slapped...

I need a flunky attorney in Allentown so I can sue you for
slander do you think this **** is worth contacting?

http://www.lehighvalleyelderlaw.com/about.html

LOL you going to leave anonymous messages on peoples answering
machines again? Hide behind corners and take pictures of
peoples houses again? ROTFLMAO then when they confront you you
can call "truce"...

Answer the question, should I contact her? She has a toll free
number so it won't cost me a dime.

Big problem for you Steveo is anyone you call will ask your real
name and address and phone number so you will have to hang up
like a kid caught playing with the phone ROTFLMAOOOOooo...SCORE

I found her fax number too. Maybe I could show her what an asswipe
you really.

She can't possibly know her old man acts like this. I would
think it would be in her best interest, as a lawyer, to have his
posts forwarded to her.

Landshark

George has shown some control after realizing her email was about to
be flooded with his posts, therefore we haven't sent her anything,
yet.

He **** nuts, I just have been watching doug and company have fun with
you guys, by all means if you think I am george Busch, please start
emailing away, stop your hiding behind walls and corners. What are you
waiting for?

Dougs having fun? Guess he enjoys looking like the moron that he is.