Old September 24th 04, 03:48 PM
Steveo

"Dr.X" wrote:
OK, I give up. What the hell is the AKC?

This is not a troll but an update request since I'm new around here and I
have googled but only found references with no definition.

-Dr.X (tracking hurricane Jeanne)

It's just two felon losers who share an aol account. WA3MOJ is one, and
N8WWM is the other. N8WWM lives in Toledo, about two hours drive from me.

I payed a visit to his section 8 slum in a very bad neighborhood back
in April to see if he had the nerve to talk to me in person the way
he types...The coward wouldn't come out of his roach motel and tried
to hide behind the door everytime I went to take his picture.

I did get this one of him tho..

http://img77.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img77...closefugly.jpg

He may be the fugliest human on the planet..he's certainly the biggest
chicken**** I've ever encountered.