Old September 25th 04, 03:14 AM
Frank Gilliland

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 23:42:28 GMT, "I am not george,
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are morons!"
wrote in :

Frank's website is down, and he has not been heard from in a while?

My ISP was bought out by another local ISP and they made some changes.
I'm not liking the changes much and I might be shopping for a new ISP
very soon. Anyway, the new URL (for the time being) is:

http://www.aimcomm.net/users/sparky/

BTW, I'll be updating the site in a few months. I've been doing some
experimenting lately turing induction motors into generators. The few
little bits of info available on this topic are inconsistent and
unreliable, so I'll add to the confusion with what I have learned.
This should be of interest for anyone that plans to run their shack
with a generator because induction generators produce almost no RFI!!!