Old September 26th 04, 04:19 AM
Frank Gilliland

On 26 Sep 2004 02:43:38 GMT, Steveo
wrote in :

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 26 Sep 2004 01:33:11 GMT, Steveo
wrote in :

Did I ever show you the pic of my Charger winning the burnout
contest?

http://img8.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img8&image=mobmain.jpg

Lime green? Wasn't that a popular color for the AMC Gremlin?

I think it might have been. It's funny you mention the Gremlin, it
was the only car we were sure we didn't see at Woodward but I'm sure
there was at least one there.

Sublime green screams vintage Mopar to me, obviously. I take a lot
of ribbing for painting with that color on purpose but what the
hey.

Well, ok, if you really like driving a popcicle....:-0 BTW, what's
that string coming out of the passenger door window?