Old September 26th 04, 03:04 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

"I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are morons!" wrote in message ...
"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 23:42:28 GMT, "I am not george,
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are morons!"
wrote in :

Frank's website is down, and he has not been heard from in a while?

My ISP was bought out by another local ISP and they made some changes.
I'm not liking the changes much and I might be shopping for a new ISP
very soon. Anyway, the new URL (for the time being) is:

http://www.aimcomm.net/users/sparky/

Was just wondering....had the site bookmarked for a while now, and wondered
what happened to it.

You mean you can take your attention away from the crack pipe long
enough to look at a website?