Old September 26th 04, 03:51 PM
I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
om...
I Am Not Ice wrote in message
On 25 Sep 2004 04:51:19 -0700,
(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:

Well, I dunno if it is good, but it is accurate. George is a person
who also disagrees with keyclownism. He is a ham. Keyclowns like
mopeadope and twithed always say "that's George" or "that's N8" when
an AKC post pops up. They have no actual clue who is posting, but like
to impress themselves with their acumen.

I Am Not George and itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge swear up and down that
there is no "George". Now you say there is. Looks like someone in
the GAY AKC camp is a liar?

Who said they were AKC? And FYI, AKC'ers are heterosexual. Again, you
prove that keyclowns use insults to defocus attention from their
keyclownism.

Heterosexual? You mean asexual don't you? Certainly there is no female who
would willingly have sex with you.

Post the pic link here again Steveo. L:-)