Old September 26th 04, 03:54 PM
I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
om...
"I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are morons!"
wrote in message
"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 23:42:28 GMT, "I am not george,
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are morons!"
wrote in :

Frank's website is down, and he has not been heard from in a while?

My ISP was bought out by another local ISP and they made some changes.
I'm not liking the changes much and I might be shopping for a new ISP
very soon. Anyway, the new URL (for the time being) is:

http://www.aimcomm.net/users/sparky/

Was just wondering....had the site bookmarked for a while now, and
wondered
what happened to it.

You mean you can take your attention away from the crack pipe long
enough to look at a website?

Yes, and with broadband too, something you will never be able to afford,
dialup-boi.