Old September 27th 04, 12:29 AM
Keith Hosman KC8TCQ

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
Glad yer doing ok Twist...... I am flying to Montgomery Al tomorrow am.
plane leaves Tampa at 8:35 am. Not sure how long I'll be on that
operation but wanted to wish you well.
Not sure when I'll get back online again so everyone take care and
behave yourselves heheh ( like thats going to happen :P)
73 de Keith
_
Well Keith, I really wish we could have hooked up,,,,,I had every
intention on calling you but as you know first-hand, the storms kind of
took precedence over everything. I'm still reeling from Frances and all
her water. Some stuff still hasn't dried out. Thanks for all your
contributions to the state and its people,,,,,we would have been much
worse without all you volunteers. Special mention to the electric
company employees from other states....we would never have had electric
restored that fast without their assistance.

Looks like I could be heading back that way after I am done here in
Alabama/ Fla panhandle sheesh. Florida is really getting hammered this
year :/