Old September 27th 04, 01:48 PM
sideband

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:

Why don't you crawl back out from my ass since I didnt say anything to
you except he is not george, you stupid dick with ears.

Oh, now, George, or Dough, or whoever you are, you anonymous piece of
****, listen well.

1. I'm sure your ass is large enough to house most of Ethiopia.
2. Just because you like men's asses doesn't mean the rest of the
world does.
3. Quit putting your homosexual personal life off on me. That's just
not my thing.
4. Sorry to disappoint you.

Now, the schoolyard retorts were funny a year or two ago, but it's
getting old. I call you a goat****er or a sheep****er, and you can't
come up with anything more intelligent to say than, "No, you are!"...

VERY 2nd grade.

-SSB