Old September 27th 04, 11:23 PM
I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
om...
Steveo wrote in message
(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
Steveo meweled:

No gun play or fighting, I'd like to buy him lunch and talk
this

thing thru. We did have a truce for a while but dogie couldn't
stand it.

I said I would act civilly, I never said I wanted a truce. As for you
buying me lunch, I'd rather be tied to a pole in the Sahara desert,
you mentally warped piece of wack. There's nothing to talk through.
Your desire to "talk this through" means obviously that you would like
dissent agains keyclownism to evaporate. It won't. All your fantasies
of having any kind of control over this situation are just that,
fantasies.

Accept your inability to influence the situation and the issue will
have been "talked through". Any less on your part constitutes an
attitude that supposes any of the AKC cares about your opinion or
feelings on the matter, and/or you have some right to control opinions
expressed in this NG. Both suppositions are plainly wrong, and
continuing to carry them is just a sign of your own wacked, delusional
thinking.

Translation: "I'm afraid of you Steveo".

Unacceptable.

Wrong, sissyboy. Again you prove the AKC right. You think because we
don't desire to perform on your terms we are "afraid". That just shows
how stupid you are. There is nothing to say in a meeting. All it would
be is you with your whining desire to somehow influence the situation.
It won't happen. Your cries about who is a coward, etc. just reveal
how much you want to meet the AKC and french kiss us all.

We have no possible advantage to gain from meeting you, sissy. You can
do nothing either positive or negative to the AKC unless we LET you,
and that aint happening.

Bugger off little boy. Go hump someone's leg who cares if you live or
die...we do not.

Shut up Deadbeat Dougay.