Old September 28th 04, 06:37 AM
sideband

No, that's true, they don't. But they do list the bands on occasion..

Fact is, that just because something is channelized doesn't make it
illegal. The 60 meter band is a channelized band. Facts are facts.

I haven't had a drink in over a month. Gallstones been tearing my gut
up. Not that you care, but that's the facts. Even before that, I might
have one or two beers in a weekend. So I'm not a drunk.

Now, back in my days in the Corps I'd tie one on on a regular basis,
but that was 10 years ago. I'm not that young kid anymore.

-SSB

I Am Not George wrote:

sideband wrote in message ...

The point is that the AKC's "channelized ain't HAM radio" position is
completely and totally foundless.

your drunk again chris. hams dont advertise radios by saying by
listing the number of "channels" like illegal keyclown CBers do.