Old September 28th 04, 06:46 AM
sideband

When was the last time you took the practice tests on QRZ?

Go take the Tech, General, and Extra written elements, see how you do,
then come back and talk to me. I never talked about bird watts. I
never thought a Bird meter was all that special.

I did talk about swing, but I found out I was misinformed. I learned,
and not thanks to the AKC, but thanks to people who wanted to show me,
rather than insult me. Bees with Honey, and all that.

Now, if you'd care to quit being insulting, break down, and have an
INTELLIGENT conversation about the ways we can show the illegal
operators exactly what's right and what's wrong, and the best ways to
"get out" without breaking the rules, then let me know. Otherwise,
I'll play your silly game, and every time I see a piece of drivel come
out in a post from one of the AKC, I'll jump on it and show where
you're wrong.

The people in this newsgroup aren't stupid, they're misinformed. The
AKC should realize that, and take a different tack.

-SSB
I Am Not George wrote:

sideband wrote in message ...

The only thing I had to study for was the CODE. The rest of it was
knowledge I'd gained while operating CB.. Now granted I got the
questions about the Band Limits wrong

really are there questions about swing and bird watts on the tests now LOL