Old September 28th 04, 11:08 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"BP" wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote in
m:

(snip)

well, well what do we have here, two anonymous unlicensed illegal
freeband hypocrites talking about trying to blackmail a licensed ham.
all Riley needs to see is this post LOL.

You (OF ALL PEOPLE?!?!), used the words "anonymous" and "hypocrites",
all in one [run on] sentence. You sure are a fine one to talk. LOL!

POT..?? KETTLE..?? *AKC* foot in mouth syndrome!

LMAO!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!! How is it blackmail?
If he's done nothing wrong, then he has nothing to worry about.
Kind of like if there wasn't WA3MOJ George Busch of Allentown
PA posting here, then why would he bother to respond to every post
made with reference to him?

Landshark

Don't forget that time he ****ed up and left his call in one of his
"No Fear" posts.

From: No Fear )
Subject: predator 10k site url
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2001-10-02 16:40:48 PST

Oh thats funny a few months back you said you sold everything I guess your
just a part timer now?

WA3MOJ