Old September 29th 04, 12:19 AM
I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo

"Keith Hosman KC8TCQ" wrote in message
om...
From: (Steveo)
Did I ever show you the pic of my Charger winning the burnout contest?
http://img8.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img8&image=mobmain.jpg
_
How did all that white smoke come about with no pavement? Super cool
photo!
Speaking of pics, my buddy was here form West Palm (evacuee from
Jeanne)
and when the damn storm came here (we are still without electric and
I'm
on a generator so I probably won't be around again until the electric
gets turned on) he took some super pics of the palm trees on my
property
during the eye-wall. When he gets back home and sends them to me, I'll
post them.

Did you suffer any significant damage to your home? I would think after 4
hurricanes you're about ready to move to someplace safe like Michigan?
8-))
Lots of nice lakes for boating and fishing here.

Nice places for fishing in Ohio too.... Only problem I would see is
that after all the time in FLA, getting used to the climate in the
northern states might be a problem... My aunt and cousins came up from
Houston to visit a few years back... in the summer time no less... and
they were all complaining because it was cold? I wonder how they would
feel in the winter heheheh.

Same way you northern folks feel down here in the summer when the temp is 98
and the humidity is two percent above that! ;-)