Old September 29th 04, 06:05 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
Did you get the pictures I sent you?

Landshark

Yep sure did. Lookin' GREAT man! I intended to send you an email back
but I've been busier than a one armed paper hanger today..just got
home.

Likewise, I was moving furniture for
my brother in law tonight. Putting the top
back on Thursday, don't want to wait for
rain to put it on.
Man, it was so cool hauling the Buell
behind the Bronco for Street Vibrations,
nothing but thumbs up the whole way there
and back. Went early Saturday morning to
Virginia City, got there around 8:30am, only
around 2 hundred bikes. Left around 11:30am,
some 7,000+ bikes, a 4 mile line of bikes coming
up and over the hill into Virginia City.

Landshark

--
__
o /' )