Old October 1st 04, 04:30 PM
Twistedhed

From: (I=A0Am=A0Not=A0George)
(Twistedhed) wrote: Only YOU are the one making
threats with personal information, not I. What a case of classic
self-projection,,,,merely because you would stoop and lower yourself to
harassing another via the "spreading of their private information"
doesn't mean others would do it. In fact, the majority of regs here are
not like you at all. Only a few scumbags are interested in harassment as
you threatened.

the only scumbags harassing people

physically and posting personal info in this NG
are . Are you

blind to it? hypocrite...

Try and remian relevant. No one mentioned anything regarding physical
acts except now, by yourself, as a means of deflecting and obfuscating
N3CVJ's threat. Try again. Only a few scumbags are interested in
harassment in the manner N3CVJ employs: threatening with the "spreading
of your personal information" . What a social misfit loser. The two of
you are quite a pair, these lonely nights, you both can share. As you
reach out and touch his face....
_
N3CVJ wrote: "give me a place we could
meet".
_
Sure,,your hotel. In this manner, you have no personal information of
mine (my work, my plae of business), and I none of yours

guesss again dave, he will find out your name

by asking the desk clerk. dont trust this sleazy

florida swamp gasbag

Find out his name? If you're not drunk already, you're hopping mad.
Besides, no one else is crying about identity, only you and the social
misfit Hall.
_
Deal. Send me your credit card information

see? He cant be trusted LOL

Au contraire. If you owned a credit card, you would know this proves
just the opposite. I am quite happy to add to your capacitive deficiency
: ) By providing his credit card number, it solidifies beyond a doubt
what he seeks. Patronizing services via a credit card-accepting merchant
also adds trust and consumer confidence and offers him protection from
unfair charges. It also guarantees what he has been seeking for so long,
but alas, he appears to want something for nothing and you have
positioned yourself as his staunch defender, much as you did with N8WWM
after the FCC busted his scuzy azz for jamming.
N3CVJ wants my personal information (to meet at MY work),,and I am
willing to give it to him. All he has to do is book a trip. End of
story.