Old October 3rd 04, 06:49 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote in message ...
jim wrote:
Dwight Stewart wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote:

(snip) The AKC was started by W5NET, Dwight
Stewart, AKA Aaron Voobner, who more or less
had some integrity to his posts. He ruled it, and
decided whom to allow in. Then, in later times,
after it was discovered who Aaron was, he left it.
From that time on, there were a few wannabe's,
including insane "George", who attempted to
impersonate Aaron for a while, until politely asked
to stop. Dwight no longer posts in ham radio
newsgroups. I'm sure people like Doug and
"George" have left a bad taste in his mouth. (snip)

All of the above is patently false. I am not Aaron Voobner and did not
know anything about the garbage above until I received an email message
today from a person in this newsgroup. I did not post under any of
those assumed names (Aaron Voobner or whatever), not have I ever
posted, in any newsgroup at any time, under an assumed or false name.

I'm no longer involved in any form of communications radio today,
including both Ham and CB radio. Therefore, I no longer post to any of
the radio-related newsgroups, most certainly including this one.
Regardless, I continue to receive email messages, some threatening and
harassing, relating to the use of my name in this newsgroup. My family,
who shares my email address, have also been subjected to these email
messages. I've asked some of those using my name in this newsgroup to
stop and have changed my email address twice in the last two years in
an effort to stop those messages, both without success.

This must stop. Therefore, I'm asking once again for everybody to stop
using my name in this newsgroup and stop posting false information
about me. This message is not a joke and this situation is not funny.
Please stop.

Dwight Stewart

continue to receive threatening/harassing emails yet the addy was
changed twice?

He hates his picture.

http://img36.exs.cx/img36/4729/babyvoob.jpg

so mopedaope, you have been harassing dwight stewart because you
believe he is voob? just when I think you cant get any more
stupid..you reach new heights of stupidness