Old October 3rd 04, 11:29 PM
DR. Death

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message
news

"I Am Not Ice" wrote:

Not hard at all if he is that damn
stupid to publicly post his E-mail
address. (snip)

I changed the email addresses known in these newsgroups. Since I don't
post to this newsgroup, people had to make the effort to search elsewhere

find the new email addresses. Of course, people would not make that

effort,
and then send harassing or threatening email, if my name was not repeated
over and over again in this newsgroup. It has never happened in any other
newsgroup.

Dwight Stewart

Get a yahoo or hotmail account if your going to post to NGs NEVER give out
your real e-mail on a NG or web site, you just invite spam and problems