Old October 4th 04, 01:46 AM
U Know Who

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
On 03 Oct 2004 18:05:53 GMT, Steveo
wrote in :

(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
so mopedaope, you have been harassing dwight stewart because you
believe he is voob? just when I think you cant get any more
stupid..you reach new heights of stupidness

Nope, as a matter of fact I had to set a filter to stop Dwight from
harassing me via email, you silly little twerp.

so you have proof it was him or you just ASSuming? that doesnt sound
like dwight. he wouldnt harass anyone via email.

It was him. He's not an anonymous pussy like you.

Ok, let's take this from a different angle..... try to find just one
post where Dwight Stewart showed half the wit and creativity that
Voobner did in those hilarious screenplay-format dialogs (which should
have given you a clue as to Voobner's home 20).

Dwight isn't Voob.

You mean the ones I wrote? The one where your beard caught fire?