Old October 4th 04, 04:15 AM
gw

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message link.net...
"I Am Not Ice" wrote:

Not hard at all if he is that damn
stupid to publicly post his E-mail
address. (snip)

I changed the email addresses known in these newsgroups. Since I don't
post to this newsgroup, people had to make the effort to search elsewhere to
find the new email addresses. Of course, people would not make that effort,
and then send harassing or threatening email, if my name was not repeated
over and over again in this newsgroup. It has never happened in any other
newsgroup.

Dwight Stewart

oh cut the crap stewart. you know damn good and well you were aaron h
voobnutts. hell, toll free outed your silly ass a few years ago and it
is funny that after you got outed the aaron h voobner stuff came to a
screeching halt. yeh you were aaron and there ain't no doubt about
it...........so to tell you the truth , my big heart bleeds that
someone is sending you unwanted emails. live with it good buddy
because what goes around comes around and you started it so now it is
grown, and is out of control...........and don't try and play me by
saying you are out of radio...........yeh just like chuckie.....