Old October 4th 04, 04:20 AM
gw

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message ink.net...
"jim" wrote:
continue to receive threatening/
harassing emails yet the addy was changed twice?

Yes, the purpose was to change the email addresses known in this group,
not hide from the world as a whole. I receive many email messages each
month, with absolutely no problem from anyone other than those in this
newsgroup convinced I'm Aaron Voobner causing trouble here under assumed
identities. It appears they're convinced of that exactly because they've
been told so by people in this newsgroup.

Some of those messages are actual threats from people having arguments in
this newsgroup with a person they're convinced is Voobner. In one case, a
person followed me from newsgroup to newsgroup for almost three weeks,
posting replies to each of my messages accusing me of being Voobner. When he
would not stop after being asked in the newsgroups, I sent perhaps half a
dozen email messages asking what evidence would be acceptable to him to
prove I'm not Voobner. I even sent my phone number, hoping a person to
person talk would convince him. He did eventually stop, but only after that
effort on my part.

Dwight Stewart

you know dwight.......how do you know that someone from this newsgroup
is bothering you???? hell , it could be some of your ham buds who got
****ed at you for all the years of your incessant arguing on the
policy group about anything and everything. if anyone doubts this do a
search on stewart and find out for yourself.........stewart you lived
to argue and argued to live and frankly your whining around here is
falling on deaf ears so hit the bricks pal, we don't want it or do we
need it.......