Old October 4th 04, 11:24 AM
Dwight Stewart

"gw" wrote:

oh cut the crap stewart. you know
damn good and well you were aaron
h voobnutts. (snip)

Actually, after re-reading his messages, I don't see how anyone could
possibly come to that conclusion. If you read my messages in other
newsgroups, you will quickly see I've never shyed away from using my real
name when expressing my views, no matter what the discussion. Therefore, I
would have no reason whatsoever to use a fake name in this newsgroup to
simply talk about something relating to radio equipment (legal or
otherwise).

Further, you have those literally hundreds of messages posted by me over
the years to compare to those he posted. If you read back over his messages,
you'll find him using words, phrases, and comments, I've never used even
once in all those other messages (and possibly in my entire life for that
matter). Of course, if you still believe I posted his messages after that,
then you must also believe I was able to avoid the words, phrases, and
comments, he used in this newsgroup in all of those other messages posted by
me in the other newsgroups over a nearly ten year period. I suggest that
would be nearly impossible to do.

Finally, if you check more carefully, you'll notice that I was
occasionally posting messages in other newsgroups at nearly the same time he
was posting messages here. For example, on June 24, 2002, we both posted
messages in two different newsgroups within minutes of each other. We also
posted other messages at around that same time, still in different
newsgroups.

(snip) and don't try and play me by
saying you are out of radio (snip)

If you check my radio web site...

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

...you'll notice it was taken down months ago. If you check eBay...

...you'll find the auctions where I sold my radio equipment. And, finally,
if you search the Amateur radio newsgroups, you'll find several
announcements of those auctions along with a discussion about why I decided
to leave radio.

Dwight Stewart