Old October 6th 04, 05:00 AM
I Am Not George

jim wrote
I Am Not George wrote:

"Leland C. Scott"
wrote:

"U Know Who" wrote in message

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message

"Bada Bing" wrote in message
news:1096832872.xKCOR3DT9AGhxAHKcGrmPg@terane ws...

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
gle.com...

Hi Leland.

I see the mass confusion about who is who continues. Oh well its

source

of
entertainment to see people guessing identities and getting it

all wrong

still.

One thing we do know Leland, is where and what you live in.

What do you care? Its a nice place, no druggies, little noise, close

work, reasonable rent compaired to some of the other places I've

looked

at
etc.

Sad, really sad.

So why don't you offer to to pay for a better place for me, or are

you too

cheap?

Have you thought about getting out of the projects?

Nope. 8-))

Hey Leland you should ask Steveo about where he lives. Oh I
forgot..the chickenheart cant reveal it to anybody LOL!

i have his address. do you want it?

Jim give it to the hams he has been anonymously harassing in there homes.