Old October 6th 04, 05:17 PM
Twistedhed

From: (The=A0Mask.)
(Twistedhed) wrote in news:19917-4162C1B6-414
@storefull-3256.bay.webtv.net:
So if someone used the formation WA3MOJ to post, you have no problem
with it?

Not at all you or one of you NG keyclowns

posts as wa3moj,

Nah,,I don't post except from webtv.

I have yet to say a word I have no reason to

the formation wa3moj means nothing to me.

Just the same when you see akc you think

anti key clown,

Umm,,no, I don't think that and never have. I always think "poor bastage
has a communication deficit soooo bad he has taken to inventing his own
language complete with words and terminology because he is unable to
express his desires, wants, and ideas in a normal communicative manner
the rest of the world can understand." This is what children do prior to
learning how to communicate properly and effectively.

well I happen to think american kennel club,

things have more than one meaning, and they

are not what you want them to mean.

Exactly,,,,just like N3CVJ and his incorrect, much-twisted and distorted
delusional definitions of "felon" and "criminal".