Old October 6th 04, 08:01 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 16:35:34 -0400, Alex
wrote in :

snip
I'm so tempted to turn
some of these other things just to see what they do, but I am sure
that would be a No-No because I dont want my radio screwed up.

That's a very good idea. In my garage I have a pile of radios, about 2
cubic yards worth, over half of which are CBs that have been junked
because people screwed with things they didn't understand. These are
all from the Spokane area, which isn't exactly the CB capitol of the
world. Now I even have a couple pictures of this pile because some
idiot hit my garage Sunday right next to it. Wanna see a CB graveyard?