Old October 7th 04, 09:20 AM
Alex

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 17:55:10 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

Anyway, back to your new radio. First, get an external speaker. Not a
horn speaker, but one you can use inside the vehicle. Even an old car
stereo speaker will work. There are two speaker jacks on the rear of
the radio: PA and EXT. Use the EXT jack. You will notice a =-BIG-=
improvement in sound quality over the cheap little speakers that
usually come inside stock radios.

I have a extra speaker that hooks up to my little mini stereo that I
never use. I figured I would try it out just to see. Remember now I am
a newbie, and messing with all these wires and stuff makes me a bit
nervous. On the back of the Cobra 29 LTD Classic is the place for it
just like you said EXT, but it's a round hole. One the back of the
speaker I have is two wires, one red, one black. There must be some
type of a adapter I can purchase. I hate to buy a new external speaker
if this speaker here will work. What do i need? Thanks so much for all
the help you have given me.