Old October 7th 04, 04:55 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:31:17 -0400,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
I'll wait here for you to prove otherwise. Which,
you can't.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

This isn't a court of law, I need prove nothing merely becuase you
demand

Cop out. You refuse to prove it because you

can't prove it. And since you can't prove it,

your words are meaningless.

There is only one jacket and you've been waring and defending it with
your life ever since you were forced to abandon your claim of the cber
getting busted...after being asked to somehow "prove it", you copped
out,,,er, claimed you were unable for various reasons, but invoked your
personal claim that you were there. Since you were unable to prove it,
your words are meaningless.

_
=A0=A0A few months ago you claimed you never used more than one ACCESS
to this group, except for the college, but it was shown you most
certianly did, inside of thirty days.

I have used 3 methods to gain access to

USENET. From 1995 to 1996, I "borrowed" an
account on the Villanova VAX system. From

1996 to 2003, I used the news server provided
to me from Worldlynx networks. From 2004 on
I have the news server provided with my new

isp, ptd networks. Those are the ONLY

gateways that I have used to place messages

on this forum. That is the plain and simple

truth.

=A0
=A0Now you modified your lie, er , claim, and eliminated the word
"access" and replaced it with "name."

Once again your penchant for getting hung up

on rigid literal terms is what prevents you from
proper comprehension, and allows you to

believe these paranoid fantasy lies.

Blaming me for your ignorance and penchant for making words false
synonyms with each other is one of the little reasons why I bother.

I never denied that I have several methods of

gaining access to the INTERNET. But I have

only used 3 different news servers in 10 years

to gain access to USENET.

Are you familiar with DHCP? Maybe you

should read a little on the subject.....

I read your post detailing the finer merits and nuances of routing
protocol, and the subsequent post where you claimed you had no clue how
routing protocol was done.
Satisfied. Completely.

_
In any event,
as I said, this is not a court of law, and I am invoking probable
cause,,,I am satisfied the contingency knows it is probable, based on
your stated causes, you are much less than honest.

It's also probable that you were beat up on a

regular basis as a kid.......

Not my fault Kim hasn't been able to teach you any better. Is she still
being dumped on and forced to do the yearbooks?

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj