Old October 7th 04, 06:37 PM
I Am Not George

Dave Hall wrote:

What a flaming hypocrite!

The really great part is that you SUCK as a researcher, and you prove
it more and more with each post you make. You couldn't even find the
information on the CB'er who was cited for disturbing the peace in
Norristown. Now you think you found out something? One nice thing
about having a common last name, there are thousands of people with
it. Is this "teacher" the "Kim T. Hall" you referred to in an
earlier post? (chuckle). Well who is she? My mother? Wife? Sister?
Niece? Please, by all means, let us all know would you? Maybe she's
someone who owes me money, and I need to know so I can collect it
now.....

The thought of you bent over your little WebTV with your eyes

squinted
and crossed with pronounced crow's feet developing as you vainly
search for some little tidbit of information about me, is simply
hilarious. Thank you for the chuckle. I haven't laughed this hard in
a few weeks.

Projection is another of your obvious mental flaws. What you claim as
my adoration for you, is in fact the reverse. You can't resist the
urge to throw your comments in on any post that I make.

You are a man with an obsession.........

Would you like me to send you a recent picture of myself so that you
can cast the statue in the proper context?

Don't worry, I'll be in the neighborhood in a week or so. Maybe I can
give you what it is that you truly seek.......... Try not to slobber
too much though. I really hate a person with poor manners......

LOL dave you have really nailed him this time. Twisted and his pals
are birds of a feather like mopedope and the other sock puppets, the
chief weapon they have is to dig up personal info on hams while they
hide behind the cloak of total anonymity. Of course mopedope has taken
it to a new level with physical harassment.